BROWSE OR GET LISTED IN THE HSN DIRECTORY!
- Hatch New Mexico Chile Festival
As summer cools down, the Village of Hatch heats up. Labor Day weekend heralds the annual Hatch Chile Festival, a two-day celebration of our world-famous crop. The festival attracts over 30,000 visitors from all over the United States, including such notables as the Food Network and the BBC. Festival goers can sample famed chile recipes, watch the crowning of the chile festival queen, or toss a horseshoe in celebration of our most famous crop. The event also features chile ristra contests, artisan and food booths, and a carnival.
Category: Contests - Tradeshows
- Moe's Southwest Grill
Welcome to Moe’s! the story of a man who woke up one morning with a song stuck in his head. A classic tune about feeling good, sharing the love and doing your own thing. His “thing” happened to be food. Southwestern fare, with a special appreciation for the form and function of a tortilla. He experimented with fresh ingredients and had an appropriate name for each creation. He opened a restaurant, and made it known loud and clear that no matter how many times a day he had to say it, everyone who came through the door would feel welcome. And if you stuck around long enough, you’d probably hear that song that helped make a man, a legend.
Category: Spicy Eating (Restaurants)
Top Visited Sites
- Hot Sauce Bottles and Hot Pepper Supplies
- Extremefood.com: Home of Blair's Death Sauce!
- Pepper Palace Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Hot sauce display cabinets racks and cases- Variable shelf spacing
- The Hot Pepper Forums and Resources.
- Welcome to Cajun Party Store
- the Angry Pepper in CT
- We're Hot at Hot Concepts! Private Label Hot Sauces and Cigars
- Walkerswood Jerk Sauces
- Listed Sites: 25117
- Directory Categories: 24
- Registered Members: 528133
- Unique Outgoing Hits: 15349
Join Mailing List
Joining our mailing list to receive any update or information from us